Monday, August 1, 2011

Tee Ball 2011

Tee Ball was a blast this summer.  With me being home now getting to practice was much easier.  Doug worked on some nights and stopped by when he could.  The kids loved showing off their Daddy in his police uniform to their tee ball friends.  This is a picture of their team (I am not really sure what Ryleigh is doing).  Ayden was one of the oldest on his team and Ryleigh was was on the younger side. 

I was too cheap to buy the big photo packages from the company doing the photos so I cheated! I wish Ryleigh would give a better expression.
 











Ryleigh kept saying she wanted to play but it took a couple of practices and promises of sitting on the sidelines for her to decide it was fun.  She had times where she didn't care about getting the ball and times when she tried the hardest.  It was cute to watch!

 

Ryleigh, Ayden and Adriana at their last game.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: