
It is hard to believe that Ayden is seven years old. It seems like yesterday that I was headed to the hospital to be induced. What happened to the time?
He has grown into an energetic and spunky boy. Ayden has been such a blessing in our lives. He has a comedic relief in times of stress. Ayden also loves to learn, I remember being impressed with how he wanted to soak up everything he came in contact with. This passion has continued on through school and at church, I hope this passion continues throughout his life.

For his birthday Ayden requested a dinosaur cake. Here is the final product. When we sang happy birthday and lit the candles, we had to find a way to block Masyn because he kept blowing out the candles. Ayden eventually was successful in blowing them out after three tries of blocking Masyn!

Ayden was super excited to have gotten a skateboard from Grandma and Grandpa Kile. He has attempted to ride it a few times and has loved it every time.
I love this kid and can't imagine what my life would be without him. He has taught me many things in the time that he has been on earth.
Happy Birthday Ayden!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment