Sunday, December 18, 2011

Masyn's talents


Sundays are hard days in our household.  With church being at 1:00pm the kids eat lunch early so that we can be ready to go on time.  Masyn still relies on naps on a daily basis so that adds to our chaos.  With church being so late nap is skipped on Sunday; which means that dinner is a challenge for the poor kid.  The picture above shows Masyn completely passed out  at dinner.  Below is where the inherited talent from Doug shows.  Yes, Masyn is asleep again at dinner, but this time (I know that it is hard to see) but he is eating dinner.  I couldn't get a video started fast enough but he was asleep and trying to pick up food with his fork.  Masyn was successful and continued to eat and sleep.   

We just hope the multitasking will continue!

1 comment:

Phil and Janet Savage said...

Just like his daddy! I have lots of pictures of Doug with his face in his plate, having fallen asleep while eating. So cute!