When we finished reading the story it was time to name our elf. Everyone had an idea; but Ayden's idea won everybody heart. One thing you need to know is that my kids LOVE Phineas and Ferb from the Disney Channel. If you haven't seen one check this one out. In these episodes there is a platypus named Perry. Perry is a secret agent that the kids are always wondering where he is and then suddenly appears at the end.
Okay, so back to naming the elf. Ayden suggested we named our elf Perry because every morning we were always going to be saying "Hey, Where's Perry?" (just like on the show) and when they found him they would say "Oh there you are Perry" (again just like the show). Well Doug and I couldn't stop laughing, but everyone liked the idea. Thus our elf's name is Perry.
The kids LOVED this activity, I have to admit I enjoyed it as well. This is one tradition that will go on for a long time. I only got a couple of pictures of Perry's hiding spots this year, I will have to get more next year!
Smart Perry, taking a bath reading the IKEA catalog!


No comments:
Post a Comment