Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ryleigh's hair crisis

For a long time Ryleigh has been telling me about how she is growing her hair long like Grandma Kile (my mom's hair is down to her lower back).  This last week she has been bugging me to cut it short like mine.  Well, I finally gave in and cut her hair. 


Later that day in primary she came up asking for me to braid her hair.  I told I couldn't do it then and that I wasn't sure if we could braid it anymore with how short it was.  I wasn't able to get out the last part before she broke down in tears and started to sob in the back of the primary room.  I had to take her to the hallway to calm her down.  I had to promise her that when we got home we would braid her hair.


CRISIS AVERTED!!

1 comment:

Risa Stumm said...

Hahaha, SUPERMOM to the rescue!!!! Love the haircut-- it's just adorable!