Thursday, June 27, 2013

See what happens when your husband is out of town

In the middle of May I took Ryleigh to school on a Friday like I did every Friday since school started.  On my way home Masyn and I are playing the alphabet game.  We are just about home and then we hear a loud noise.  I ask Masyn what he thought it was and as I turned around I saw it.  My furthest back window on the passenger side of my van had shattered.  To this day I can not tell you what happened other than I was driving over the railroad tracks. We were lucky that Masyn was in the middle row of the van and only had a few pieces of glass that ended up at his feet.  Most of it was on the seat and the floor.  The scary thing was it was the seat Ryleigh was sitting in on the way to school.  I am thankful it didn't happen then.


You can sort of see the shards of glass on the car seat that Ryleigh was sitting in.  This was only a small portion.


No comments: