Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I love my kiddos!!!

I love watching the kids grow and see their imagination grow. I captured this picture through the doors (that is why there is a weird glare) during Ryleigh's quiet time one day. I got busted taking picture of her and she wasn't happy about it. I asked her what she was doing and she said "What was I supposed to do Mom they were all crying at the same time!" So cute!!

Rencently we switched rooms around that the boys share a room.  I went in to check on them one night just before I went to bed and found this.  I am not really sure how Masyn slept through that!
Masyn came into my bed one morning while I was showering.  Clearly his babies in their bed needed to come too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandi said...

CUTE! So fun to see things from their perspective

Risa Stumm said...

LOVE the blog! Hahaha, I especially love the picture of Ryleigh with all her "crying babies" and of Doug and the kiddos after bath time... So fun!!