Monday, April 23, 2012

We bought a house!!!


Doug and I have been talking for over a year now about buying a house.  Well now the talk is no more.  On March 30, 2012 we closed on our house!!  We have been very excited.  Here are a few pictures from the closing (because I am weird like that and wanted it documented) and some pictures of the outside.  I will do a full picture tour when everything is set up.






PS if you are in the Northern Colorado are we have an EXCELLENT Realtor for you to use!

4 comments:

Emily Jones said...

It's so nice! Congrats you guys!

Brandi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you guys!

Angie said...

I am so excited for your family! Congratulations :)

Risa Stumm said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! We are SOOOO excited for you guys-- and to come visit! Can't wait for the inside tour! :)